Möt våra medlemmar
CGI Insights you can act on
Beskrivning av tjänsten:
CGI is actively seeking to hire a Sr. Full Stack (Java / Angular) Developer to join our team supporting a Federal client. In this role, you’ll work within an agile team to enhance and maintain business applications and systems from CGI’s Fairfax, VA offices or remotely. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the project team to review system requirements, design and develop software solutions and enhancements using Java-based technologies. Additionally, you’ll construct technical solutions and supporting deliverables to enable the client to accomplish its business objectives. Assist in deploying applications to the AWS cloud environments via automated pipelines. Perform analysis and evaluation of component packages and software related to incidents and troubleshooting. Perform testing, evaluation, installation, configuration, and development of application releases required by the remediation along with required code changes. Install and upgrade software, patch, and plugins to ensure and sustain security compliance.
We’re a close-knit team that has access to global resources. You’ll have the opportunity to explore a wide range of industries, technologies, and geographies, all while enjoying the personal touch that our local operating approach offers. Growth at CGI is driven by your goals, so if you’re looking for an inclusive place where you’re empowered to chart your own path, then we’d love to meet you.
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
• Work with User Experience Designers to design and enhance the user interfaces for supported applications, maintaining responsive designs that smoothly resize for different devices and browser sizes.
• Create and maintain unit test cases meeting the required code coverage thresholds.
• Complete complex development, design, implementation, architecture design specification, and maintenance activities.
• Contribute to the development of documentation.
• Work closely with clients and cross-functional departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance and to communicate project statuses and proposals.
• Participate in the entire software development lifecycle.
• Monitor system performance.
• Test new software and fix bugs.
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik i denna roll:
• Please note that US Citizenship is NOT required, but candidates MUST have lived and worked in the US for the last 24 consecutive months in order to pass the US Government customer's background investigation.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree.
• Eight (8)+ years of overall experience primarily designing and developing Java based applications JAVA/JEE.
• Proficient with Angular (version 2 or later, preferably with experience using Angular 8 or later).
• Experience working with clients and business partners.
• Working knowledge of agile methodologies.
• Experience developing and deploying in AWS cloud environments.
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.